Private Kal-Online Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Kal-Online Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BugsBunny
Starter
Starter
BugsBunny

HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING   HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 am

hey its me BugsBunny im here to help you work you team speak right

need team speak where i get it from : http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
then you will see TeamSpeak 2 Client at the top so click download

then install it

then Open it You will see Servers right click on that Add Server then u will come up with a box then type finalDest thats what i did anyways
then from there u see Labal type final destinnation in there also then u see server address in there do 76.73.41.138:8767 then u see name so make
your name i do my in game name then you will see like a circle thing click anonymous then click CONNECT then your done cheers
Back to top Go down
x1337
New User
New User
x1337

HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING   HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 pm

BugsBunny wrote:
hey its me BugsBunny im here to help you work you team speak right

need team speak where i get it from : http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
then you will see TeamSpeak 2 Client at the top so click download

then install it

then Open it You will see Servers right click on that Add Server then u will come up with a box then type finalDest thats what i did anyways
then from there u see Labal type final destinnation in there also then u see server address in there do 76.73.41.138:8767 then u see name so make
your name i do my in game name then you will see like a circle thing click anonymous then click CONNECT then your done cheers

Nice thx
Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET YOU TEAM SPEAK WORKING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Private Kal-Online Server :: Support :: Website/Forum Help-
Jump to: