Private Kal-Online Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Kal-Online Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chatbox on website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablo
New User
New User
Diablo

chatbox on website Empty
PostSubject: chatbox on website   chatbox on website I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey
I have one problem on homepage with chatbox..... evry link that i open there is chatbox under the page .. i usualy open links in tabs (firefox) and then i get BIG LAG and chatbox just dont work... Mad

U should put chatbox only on one link... if u know what i mean bounce and if its not to much work to do Smile

PEACE cheers
Back to top Go down
spam
New User
New User

chatbox on website Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox on website   chatbox on website I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm

what is te wbsite addy cus the 1 in my favs isnt working it coming up as no-ip.org
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin
Admin

chatbox on website Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox on website   chatbox on website I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 am

well we might be getting rid of the chat box ... we have forums and we are putting in a live support system called LiveZilla to help support fast to players.
Back to top Go down
http://finaldestkal.no-ip.org
x1337
New User
New User
x1337

chatbox on website Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox on website   chatbox on website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm

hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chatbox on website Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox on website   chatbox on website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chatbox on website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Private Kal-Online Server :: Final Destination :: Suggestions-
Jump to: