Private Kal-Online Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Kal-Online Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I GOT HACKED!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MalinO
New User
New User

I GOT HACKED!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT HACKED!!   I GOT HACKED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 am

Dear gms... i have a big problem... i made lvl up to 76 and went afk in temp than... than i was afk for 5 or 6 hours and when i came back the first thing i read was: you tried to log in with the same account twice... i was shocked becuase i am the only one who is playing this acc and no1 else got my id and pw.
after i logged in again i saw that my acc got cleaned... full g60 reve bof +2 g60 set, 14/13/5 legendary imp db bow, lvl 70 accessoires +5 agi and g57 panther away... 160kk and 120 heads are away too... than i checked my storage and saw that my full storage was empty!!!!
i want to ask you if u can check the ips who were on my account and if u can try to find my stuff??

no1 else on whole world got my pw.... it got 7 letters (big and small letters + numbers)

if u cant help me i quit server after 3 days of playing Sad

kind regards MalinO
Back to top Go down
MalinO
New User
New User

I GOT HACKED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT HACKED!!   I GOT HACKED!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 am

btw. i got a starter belt now... but i dont know from where... i deleted mine ...
Back to top Go down

I GOT HACKED!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Private Kal-Online Server :: Support :: In-Game Help-
Jump to: